I am honored to win several major awards for my efforts at the State Capitol:
- 2022 Women’s Health Champion / Legislator of the Year from the Arizona College of Obstetrics and Gynecology for supporting reproductive rights
- 2022 and 2020 Humane Legislator of the Year from the Humane Society of the US
- 2022 Distinguished Community Service Award from the Arizona Medical Association
- 2022 Nursing Hero Award from the Arizona Nurses Association
- 2022 President's Award for Mental Health Advocacy the Arizona Psychiatric Society
- 2022 Health Care Hero Finalist from the Phoenix Business Journal
- 2020 and 2021 Best Political Rising Star Award from the Arizona Capitol Times
- 2022 Local Hero Award from OneCommunity for service to the LGBT community
- 2019-2022 Trailblazer Award from AZBio for supporting the Arizona Biological Sciences and Technology Sector
- 2022 Legislator of the Year - Arizona College of Emergency Physicians
I would like to thank each of these organizations for their trust and support.
Do you like this post?